Sonia Lacen Index du Forum

Sonia Lacen
Bienvenue sur le forum de Sonia Lacen, le nouveau rayon de soleil de la musique française

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Android Facebook Api Key Hash

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Sonia Lacen Index du Forum -> Vidéos -> Les émissions TV
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
weissellar

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 14:59 (2018)    Sujet du message: Android Facebook Api Key Hash Répondre en citant

Android Facebook Api Key Hash
> DOWNLOAD

–Shruti May 8 '17 at 9:22 add a comment 6 Answers 6 active oldest votes up vote 61 down vote Try this: keytool -exportcert -alias androiddebugkey -keystore /.android/debug.keystore openssl sha1 -binary openssl base64 I hope you will get it. The problem is even if I can get this to work, what would I do and with what afterwards? java android facebook shareimprove this question edited Oct 6 '17 at 18:03 ROMANIAengineer 24.6k15114119 asked Sep 21 '11 at 20:44 Somk 4,3342379124 if you are using latest facebook sdk and if you putted your facebook api perfectly then when login you click on login in facebook then in your logcat the hash key is printed. Santosh J 4,234 views 15:38 Remove ALL Bloatware from any Android Smartphone without Root - Duration: 9:52. Createdand maintained byNilanchala. u will get a key-hash shareimprove this answer edited Sep 21 '11 at 20:50 user658042 answered Sep 21 '11 at 20:48 coderForLife22 15.4k1768112 when it asks for a password can I put anything I want? –Somk Sep 21 '11 at 20:57 3 Max, default password is android. Send a POST Request to a URL using Swift Swift code that sends HTTP POST request and reads response body: HTTPHelper.swift: // HTTPHelper.swift // Created by Samsul . –buggydroid Dec 9 '15 at 11:08 show 7 more comments up vote 91 down vote For Linux Open Terminal : For Debug Build keytool -exportcert -alias androiddebugkey -keystore debug.keystore openssl sha1 -binary openssl base64 You will find debug.keystore in the ".android" folder. If the password is correct the console prints a hash (somewhat random chars and numbers). How to Get Android Hash Key for Facebook Apps? When you are integrating Facebook with Android application, it is mandatory to create Facebook app for your android application. Choose your language. Take that and copy it into the android key hash field inside the preferences of your app on facebook. Let us help guide you out and get you back home. Andr.oid Eric 15,778 views 3:47 How to Create Facebook App v2.10 - Duration: 2:58. It's slide from one toanother side as b. Facebook put the RIGHT key into this exception. Please try again later. –Apurva Oct 8 '15 at 18:32 after entering the password for release apk showing chines language please help me –Harsha Sep 29 '16 at 7:18 add a comment up vote 2 down vote If it's not prompting you for password, then first open your terminal and type : sudo apt install openjdk-8-jre-headless And then follow the regular way, just type: keytool -exportcert -alias androiddebugkey -keystore /.android/debug.keystore openssl sha1 -binary openssl base64 For password put: android You are all done. Rating is available when the video has been rented. Or just remove it from a function and call it in onCreate of any activity. The general rule is that if you aren't being asked for a password then you have the wrong key being generated. Hong c 57,248 views 1:27 How to get Development Key Hash for Facebook Login implementation in Android - Duration: 8:11. Because it has attracted low-quality or spam answers that had to be removed, posting an answer now requires 10 reputation on this site (the association bonus does not count). ABOUT STACKTIPS Stacktips.com provides how-to guides, software tips, code snippets and tutorials. SubscribeSubscribedUnsubscribe Loading. Published on Aug 29, 2015Hello Guys Smile welcom to my channel youtube will Show you Today How to get Development Key Hashes and Release Key Hash for android app Facebook very easlyRequirements1) we need to know path of keytool.exe for me C:Program FilesJavajre6binkeytool.exenote : if you dont have it you can download Java SE Development Kit 8u60 form this link we need to have openssl program for windows you can download it from this linknote : if you have 62bit in your system chose openssl-0.9.8kX64.zip if you have 84bit in your system chose openssl-0.9.8kWIN32.zip we need to know path of our keystore to use it for getting {Release Key Hash}4) we need to know alias for appthis ccomment line help us to get list of alias in keystore we will take just alias that we use it for created appOK! Lets Started to Get [Development Key Hashes] FirstDevelopment Key Hasheskeytool -exportcert -alias androiddebugkey -keystore %HOMEPATH%.androiddebug.keystore openssl sha1 -binary openssl base64Release Key Hashkeytool -exportcert -alias YOURRELEASEKEYALIAS -keystore YOURRELEASEKEYPATH openssl sha1 -binary openssl base64for Release Key Hashwe need path of our keystoreme i put it inside eclips C:UsersorganicDesktopeclipsemykeystorepath keytool C:Program FilesJavajre6binkeytool.exepath openssl C:UsersorganicDesktopopenssl-0.9.8kX64binopenssl.exewe need to know our alias key that we created in keystorewith this commendkeytool -list -keystore C:UsersorganicDesktopeclipsemykeystoreme i created one app with one alias so we will get 1 alias if you created more alias for every app u have to chose one alias for your app u created ok seedont forget to put password that u have created in your keystorewe get 1 alias and date that we created aaga, Aug 28, 2015, PrivateKeyEntry,this is my alias aagaok now we will get release hash key with this commendkeytool -exportcert -alias aaga -keystore C:UsersorganicDesktopeclipsemykeystore C:UsersorganicDesktopopenssl-0.9.8kX64binopenssl.exe sha1 -binary C:UsersorganicDesktopopenssl-0.9.8kX64binopenssl.exe base64finally we get release key hash Smile enjoy Category People & Blogs License Standard YouTube License Show more Show less Loading. All you need to do is to copy it. Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged android facebook-graph-api openssl single-sign-on keytool or ask your own question. now construct the following command keytool -exportcert -alias androiddebugkey -keystore YOURKEYSTORELOCATION YOUROPENSSLLOCATION sha1 -binary YOUROPENSSLLOCATION base64 in my case the command will look like keytool -exportcert -alias androiddebugkey -keystore C:UsersRedman.androiddebug.keystore C:openssl-0.9.8kX64binopenssl sha1 -binary C:openssl-0.9.8kX64binopenssl base64 now enter this command in command prompt , if you did ever thing right you will be asked for password (password is android) Enter keystore password: android thats it ,you will be given the Key Hash , just copy it and use it shareimprove this answer answered Sep 15 '17 at 13:58 Redman 2,74031843 1 Thank you very much, this is a very detailed guide for beginners! –Pablo Quem Sep 15 '17 at 18:30 add a comment up vote 3 down vote Download open ssl: Then add opensslbin to the path system variables: My computer -> properties -> Advanced configurations -> Advanced -> System variables -> under system variables find path, and add this to its endings: ;yourFullOpenSSLDirbin Now open a command line on your jdkbin folder C:Program FilesJavajdk1.8.040bin (on windows hold shift and right click -> open command line here) and use: keytool -exportcert -alias keystorealias -keystore C:yourkeystorefolderkeystore.jks openssl sha1 -binary openssl base64 And copy the 28 lenght number it generates after giving the password. The application runs fine on HTC devices. How to create multilingual android application? OR How String Localization Works in android ? How to create multilingual android application? OR How String Localization Works in android ? In thistutorialwe are going to b. This is, by default, in your home .android directory). try { PackageInfo info = getPackageManager().getPackageInfo( "Your package name", PackageManager.GETSIGNATURES); for (Signature signature : info.signatures) { MessageDigest md = MessageDigest.getInstance("SHA"); md.update(signature.toByteArray()); Log.d("Your Tag", Base64.encodeToString(md.digest(), Base64.DEFAULT)); } } catch (NameNotFoundException e) { } catch (NoSuchAlgorithmException e) { } shareimprove this answer answered Feb 19 '13 at 12:21 ACengiz 1,0331615 Nothing else worked for me, this did first try 5a02188284
facebook no aparece barra de chatdownload timeline facebook removenew way of hacking facebook 2014entrar no facebook gmailpros and cons of facebook for marketingquick hacking facebookroyal slots facebook hackavengers alliance facebook hacksa kla ilgili facebook kapak fotolarfacebook password decryptor 2.0 gratuit

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 14:59 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Sonia Lacen Index du Forum -> Vidéos -> Les émissions TV Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation